I was surprised when Chizmosa lounge gave me a gift: an Arte Y Pico Award. It was a pleasant surprise really, and I am very flattered since this is the first of such kind I got in my almost six months of blogging experience.
I wonder what is the criteria for this award?
Anyway, I am thankful for the trophy. It looks lovely! I think one benefit of this award is that I am entitled to give it away too! It goes this way:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I think maybe in the future I can host The Musang Royalty Awards and have a very elaborate Golden Musang as trophy, How do you like that?
Maybe I can do that some other time. But this time around, let me give this award to these wonderful people:
1. Joyfulchicken, for making me laugh always with his crazy posts. No matter how formal this trophy looks compared to your insane stories, you deserve this for making the wittiest posts and comments. I always appreciate your comments, always a powerful punch line, hilarious!
2. Chroneicon, for reading and commenting on many of my posts the first time you stumble on my blog. I thought that was pretty cool and for that song you posted that i have no idea about.
3. Princess Dyanie, for the first ever tag she gave me which started the downpour of tags that makes its way into my blog. Much appreciated. It makes me feel people like to know about me. Self-indulgent? Or maybe people just want me to work. lol.
4. RJ, for being the cool soon-to-be Kutings Dad. For some unidentified reason, I am very excited about the arrival of your kutings, and I find your love professions for your bachoinkchoink so cute. God Bless your family!
5. Richmond, for dragging me out of the office forcibly to make me sign up for a blog. My existence in the blogosphere is all because of the Guardian Angel. More sizzling pork chops for us!