I was accidentally tagged by batopik to do this meme that requires me to share ten things about myself. I say by accident because at the end of her post it said she was tagging the first ten to comment, and what do you know I was number 10.
So here goes. I think I’ll call this the ‘I tag’ since it’s so self indulgent. LOL. But I am not doing this post alone. To lessen the amount of conceitedness and to ensure accuracy, I am asking My Man to dish the ten things about me first, then we argue about it and after some ‘Im not – You are to’ exchanges, post them below.
10. I don’t eat veggies. I’m afraid I’d turn green if I ate them, or I might turn into a rabbit or a farm rat. That is scary. But since My Man started nagging me to eat them, late last year I’ve been trying to put them in my mouth then swallow as fast as I can so I don’t throw up. LOL.
9. I always have a headache. It makes me feel like Psyduck, you know the pokemon. When I am busy and covered with paper works, I always end up popping tons and tons of pain relievers before finishing anything at all! LOL. I am such an idiot.
8. I am addicted to pokemon. You might find it weird for someone my age but I really do like them [refer to Psyduck above LOL]. But I don’t play with cards or gameboy, thank God. I just enjoy watching the series on DVD which My Man gives me from time to time LOL. I am a very spoiled girl. I find the idea of pokemons very intersting, and violent at the same time ironically. LOL.
7. I am really Musang. My Man was brave enough to suggest this. LOL Musang=sunget. Sometimes I am PMS mode all throughout the month. Oh well. I remember when I was editor-in-chief of the university paper, my staff chills just knowing I am coming to check their progress. I was Miranda from the Devil Wears Prada. They look at me and see the devil. LOL. But it paid off you know. The trophie cabinet went over flowing.
6. I always complain about my weight. This is purely the idea of My Man. He says I am obsessed with my weight. I am so not! But he says I am. It’s just that over the holidays I gained 10 lbs. from 100 I am now 110 and I stand 5’3. My cheeks are all round and so piggy-like, I swear. I am so looking forward to loosing weight. Ugh.
5. I am so hooked with on-line gaming, ROSE on-line, with My Man. You know this of course. I like playing this role playing game. But I only enjoy it when My Man and I play together. But lately we have not played a lot because my sisters also started playing it so they end up being the ones playing with My Man LOL. But I understand. And My Man also spoils them in the game. Brats. LOL.
4.I could have been born with an exoskeleton on my head. LOL. That sounded so complicated whereas what My Man told me was only that I am hardheaded. Hmmm… I bet I can’t argue that one. I can really be hard headed but I think in a good way for me, but a bad way for him. LOL. It’s just that when I want something, I want it, and what I have fixed on my head ain’t going anywhere but there. I am determined, and I don’t give up. So don’t mess around with me. LOL.
3. I am the sweetest girl. This is what My Man said and it came with a warning, “Sa akin lang ha. [Only to me okay.]”
2. I am in cooking mode lately. Everyone who knew me in college knows that all I can whip up are cup noodles and hot water, but not anymore! I’ve been learning how to cook and so far the results are not half bad. They tell me it’s good, either it’s really good or they are good liars LOL. I think I can survive now even when I end up stuck in the middle of nowhere. So maybe I cannot fight wild gorillas but at least I can feed myself while they haven’t come yet right?
1. My Man says I’m sexy. Right. I don’t even know why I agreed to put this on this list. LOL. And he instructed me matter-of-factly to quote him [“Eh basta sabi ko eh,” he said like a brat. LOL] with this statement. He can be really sweet you know, either that or he just still doesn’t want me to hit the gym for some reason. LOL.
So that’s that. Hmmm.. this ended up as ‘My Man’s 10 things he wants to share about PM’. LOL. But it’s cute. At least for us it is. LOL. And I am also tagging the first ten people to comment on this post. I know you can do a better job than us so good luck, and it is always nice to know a little more something about a blog friend!