I have so many things running on my head. No, make that, so many things screeching, crawling, blending and cycling on my head, so much that they make me loose sleep.
The funny thing is they are so random that I cannot really say that I am thinking about them. I find that my thoughts are just in shambles now, like sodium that reacts violently with water. Great. Now I sound like a chemistry teacher.
Here’s what I think I am thinking:
1. How impossible it is that I cannot fall asleep early but does wake up impossibly early, and getting roused at that by the most minute sound in all the times in between the two.
2. When I was in college, I thought that the smaller the class size the better learning there will be, but now that I only have two students in one subject and seven in the other two makes me doubt that theory. I think it is corny, if ever there exists such a case. I am just thankful that the last class I have has 28 students – all grown up males, majority of which are way older than I am.
3. Why is it that I have to wait for 5:30 PM before I am free to go out of school even if I finish my class early?
4. How do you compute for the molarity of solutions? Molality? Normality?
5. Me teaching chemistry is quite a battle.
But umtimately, “this is Sparta!”