Here’s what PM thinks:
1. Love is equivalent to a particular need or a crisis at any given time.
2. Love is supposed to make people happy – given small difficulties, that is acceptable – but if it hurts a lot always, either something is wrong with the one you love or something is awfully wrong with you.
3. Love is a sacrifice.
4. Nobody has the right to complain about people not loving them, because in reality, some people do love us but we do not love them back.
5. The true test of love is a close call between holding and letting go.
6. The opposite of love is not hate but use.
Here’s an anti-emetic, an aspirin, and my fingers crossed that we survive the love weekend happily.