- I love the status messenger on FB, but sometimes, I feel like I want to post multiple things on my mind but it allows for only one at a time. Hmm… one at a time. Multi-tasking is so cool.
- Since starting my new job, my blogging activity has declined dramatically. Sometimes my heart breaks when I see my stats. But I still need more space to adjust; my life revolves now on so many letters, they practically spin in front of my eyes and break dance.
- Character formation can sometimes suck big time. In the NBA rerun, Boston won the championship. I still don’t like Kobe.
- Mother Goose has a stomachache. It feels very weird to see her sick. Mothers don’t get sick, do they?
- Patience is INDEED a virtue.
- I now know why I love boxing – it makes me feel strong. All my life, my sisters tell me I am a wimp. Well, I am still a wimp, with a good one-two punch (I think).
- I lost my wallet last night. Kulot asked me how much was in there. I said “Enough. Enough to make you happy.” I should have both three more World Cup Edition Havs – that would sure feel better, or like a dozen Krispy Kreme boxes of original glazed doughnuts.
- I am writing about gay dating, that is the recent project on my job. Any ideas? Help!
- I will treat Don Domeng to a fabulous dinner tonight (using my card, ugh). Happy Father’s Day! I love you very, very much! And to all the father’s in my life, have a good one too!