You know, I find that virtual relationships created through blogging increasingly interesting as those hammered in real life.
For one, I think the logic lies in the fact that you follow, say bloggers, you end up knowing more about them and what they are feeling, or what they are up to, against other people actually within your reach who like have posted walls around them.
To be honest, I haven’t really stalked followed my blog friends that much to a point that I would want; life seems to get in the way with everything, I guess.
But seriously, if I had my way, I’d really like the opportunity to hang with these people one day or some time in this life, because I honestly think they are cool:
1. denoy (but I have to be sure we won’t be chasing carnappers first)
2. sheng (you may not realize it, but I owe you a lot)
3. dyanie (one of the first few blog friends who I still have to this day)
4. kg (I just find kg really, really cool)
5. the scud (I like your taste in things!)
6. seraphine (such an artist – I love the humor; I love her wit)
7. tina (I will see Davao, promise!)
Now my life might get endangered because of this list. But let me just say this is the short list.
And as always,
I want world peace!