Yesterday, Don Domeng made fun of the way I pronounce Twitter.
We were talking about Karen Davila’s show on ANC, Headstart, which is really savvy on social networking sites. I was explaining a point and said Twitter with a slang accent. He would not give me the end of it.
This week was hell busy and if this was Twitter, my tweets would be the following:
- Anybody knows where I can buy spare fingers?
- It ain’t bragging if you can do it.
- I am happily out of my mind. I will send a notice when my sanity returns.
- My boss told me how to say good morning in two languages: selamat pagi and zao an. Don’t ask me what language – google it.
- Thank God it’s the weekend!
But all this are of course hypothetical.
See, in my ears, Twitter sounds like a bird. I am for cats so we won’t get along.