Well, what can I say, “I’ve been busy?” 😆
Anyway, first of, I would like to say thanks to everyone who still dropped by and talked to me while I’m in transit.
So an update of what has been going on:
1. I’m selling cupcakes and cinnamon rolls online now 🙂 My shop’s name is Tooth Fairy’s. Well, it is not a shop. More of an album on my Facebook profile. I am not seriously doing business though. I am in it for fun, for now. But after receiving tons of others weekly, I am trying to consider early retirement. 😀
2. After hearing of Tooth Fairy’s, my Mama Jasmin bought me an oven. Thank you very much po!
3. My electric mixer has broken twice now. Once on a day where I had a storm of orders. Now I know what is a near death experience.
6. I have started a small business of ice scramble in my Aunt’s private school. Has anyone ever heard of somebody getting rich from selling flavored ice and trimmings?
7. I changed the theme of my blog to the old one
because I cannot make it work and I stopped posting for some unknown reason when I changed the lay out. Must be the Aspergers.
8. Oh my how I missed everybody!