But I guess this can be a good thing if only I can use it to go on a self improvement course. Last year, I credit a lot of fantastic experiences with my 10 things I’ve Never Done Before (2011) List so no point in dropping a good thing right?
This year I wrote a new list with the same intentions: use the list to catapult me to great adventures the entire year! I did not entirely suck last year though I missed two so hopefully this shall be an incredible year too! Wish me luck!
10 things I’ve never done before (2012)
- Read a book once a month – …And hopefully be smarter and have a lot more sense. First on the line is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by S. Chbosky (thank you Rem :))
- Root for the Philippine Azkals in a live game – One football match is most of the time running and passing drills but the thrill of getting near the goal and finally taking a shot produces such intense excitement. I want to watch a live game this year, too bad I missed the last one with Beckham and LA Galaxy!
- Grow an herb garden – I am totally fascinated with herbs. I buy the dried kind inside little bottles but they are really expensive! I plan to save and have fun by growing my own in little pots. This will be really exciting! 😀
- Go to school for something – No point in preserving a good brain in salt right? Not sure what short course, seminar, or whatever to take up yet but it’s sure going to be good. Oh, I know… maybe I will find bread making classes!
- Take My Man to the movies at least once in every two months – The time frame sounds ridiculous, I know, but you know my patience, or the serious lack thereof, can really be a drag but this is really something I want to do to show I care, naks!
- See my other Gran in Cavite – Last year, we visited our Gran in Iloilo City, this year should be easier, hopefully! Since it is nearer, maybe I can fund a trip for the entire cast so it should be cool.
- Take Don Domeng and Mother Goose for a short vacation – I don’t know where to go yet, maybe it will depend on the budget 😆 but Coron sounds great. Mother Goose just changed her mind about flying so this is the perfect opportunity.
- Cook and serve dinner – Baking was the biggest skill of last year so why not go on a roll and cook actual meals this year? I really don’t know if I am crazy for saying this because this is way out of my comfort zone but no harm in trying right?
- Go out of the country – Remnant of last year’s list, but I have a good feeling I’ll accomplish this very soon. 😀
- Ride a roller coaster – I really could have done this last year and scratch it of my list but I got lazy but hopefully the new year will help me cut back on the lack of diligence and industry. Fingers crossed!
Does that look like an exciting list to you or what? It may sound lame but I think this will do it for me. 😀 Sure beats having New Year Resolutions fluffs! Have a fantastic year ahead everyone! Keep it awesome! 🙂