So I saw this on 9gag:
I had nothing better to do so I decided to do it and the result is a Wikipedia entry on a Finnish artist named Kalervo Palsa. The following are excerpts from the entry. Take time to read the notable works and quotes. 😆
Hugo Kalervo Palsa (March 12, 1947 – October 3, 1987), or Kalle was a Finnish artist in a style that has been described as fantastic realism.
…He had the reputation of a drunken artist masturbating at home and painting furiously.
…Mostly the works explore in graphic detail the dark side of humanity… Grotesque sexuality, sadism, homosexuality, bisexuality and a general emotional frigidity paraphilia reflect his own inner turmoil and were perhaps a reaction to the mental atmosphere of his hometown.
1. Turva (“Security”) is a painting of a giant anus surrounded by images of all the Boschian horrors… At the center of the painting the anus opens as a window showing a man blissfully seated in a rockingchair seemingly untouched by the horrors.
2. Missi Paskantaa (“A Beauty Pageant Contestant Takes a Dump“)…
3. Eläkeläinen Muistelee (“Retiree Reminisces”) A black-and-white inked comic-book recounting a plethora of highly surreal homosexual sadistic tales.
4. Miehen Kuukautiset (“The Male Period”) Painting of a man’s bleeding anus.
5. Vapautuminen (“Deliverance”) a Münchausenian painting of a man suspended in mid-air hanged by a rope attached around the glans of his own huge penis.
“My favorite pastimes indeed in addition to wanking off and painting was pissing down from a bridge, preferably into an effluence, downstream.”
“It won’t suffice to paint flowers, one must paint hangman’s nooses too.”
Erm, you know what, forget it. Don’t do this no matter what the picture suggests. 😆