So I got a Liebster blog award from Micah and I wanted to do this post to say thanks, much appreciated! I find that memes are cool because they give my ego a boost and more important, they give me something to post about instantly. 😉
What is a Liebster Blogger Award?
This is given to bloggers by bloggers as way of acknowledging each other. Sort of like a pat on the back to say “you’re doing a great job.” It’s also for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s one way of spreading the word about the smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers.
If you receive this award, you are expected to post 11 random facts about yourself in answer to 11 questions from the person who nominated you. Then you come up with your own 11 questions and pass the award to 11 other small bloggers and make sure you tell them that they’ve been nominated! Also, you’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you.
If you’ve been coming here for awhile, I’m certain you are almost ready to puke from the me stuff I seem to be posting a lot of lately. If not, well it is never too late:
Some foods I like:
2. Yakult; and
Some stuff I like to do:
4. Listen to one song for an entire day over and over.
5. Read books, mostly fiction and memoirs; and
6. Think of plots for non novels of mine.
Some stuff I like to hate:
7. Crying children; and
8. Getting my feet wet while walking.
Some recent things I did that I liked:
9. Got two Persians: Peppermint Butler and Princess Bubblegum, who has taken over my life completely since last weekend.
10. Hooked up with The Ferkel, finally; and
11. Fixed my schedule so I can go to the Manila International Book Fair over the weekend and watch The Phantom of the Opera later this month.