This post is inspired by Elaine. When I read her WILTT post, I laughed aloud when I realized I knew not a single song from her list. But I listened to them all so now I’m at par. I’ve told you before I’m not the biggest music fan but lately I find myself providing background music to everything I do. Sometimes I listen to music for inspiration when my head is stuck somewhere.
Today I share with you my own WILTT post: What I Listened To Today, though I’m not sure how well my list compares to Elaine. Do you know any and is also a fan or are you as clueless as what I was once with Elaine’s list?
What I Listened To Today
1. Bruises by Train
2. So Much In Love by Zia Quizon
3. Wo-Oh By Kamikazee
4. The Man Who Never Lied by Maroon 5
5. Love Somebody by Maroon 5
6. How Sweet It Is by Michael Buble
7. Shoot The Moon by Norah Jones
8. Feelin The Same Way by Norah Jones
9. Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It by Stars
10. Call Me Maybe by Markii Stroem
I don’t know how telling my taste in music is but what kind of person do you think am I based on this list? It’s pretty interesting getting to know people based on the music they like, don’t you agree? Personally, I’m more of a lyric person than a beat one. I like jazz a lot and the blues though my choice in music varies depending on my mood some days. How about you?
Enjoy listening everyone! 🙂
Photo taken from here.