Music’s eating a lot of my time these days, which is something new (and maybe interesting since I’m tone deaf). I don’t listen to a lot of artists though. Usually, I have several albums of the same artists on my iPhone, like California 37 and Save Me San Francisco from Train, or Overexposed and Songs About Jane from Maroon 5. I’m pretty lazy adding albums too so I don’t get very far. 😆 Most days, I just listen to the same things repeatedly; as potsquared put it, I’m a spontaneous repeater. But it’s all cool. This is my WILTT list for now. You can check out WILTT #1 here.
WHAT I LISTENED TO TODAY
1. Thousands of Pieces by Markii Stroem
2. Wasted Years by Maroon 5
3. Time After Time by Norah Jones
4. Save Me San Francisco by Train
5. The Scientist by Coldplay
6. Simple Girl by Zia Quizon
7. She Doesn’t Mind by Sean Paul
8. Paano by Kamikazee
9. I Got You by Train
10. You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine by Michael Buble (with Laura Pausini)
What’s on your current soundtrack? Also, I have a question, how much does music affect your mood? I find that some songs get me on a very easy going mood easily, like even if I don’t want to. Do you feel the same way sometimes?
Photo taken from here.