If there’s one thing I can honestly and accurately say right now, it is the fact that my head is a big scary surf that nobody will want to be in right now, simply because it won’t be great. It’s amazing how stuck and racing it has been lately. Maybe this is just a bizarre kind of melancholy that follows the crest of the holidays; then again it maybe not.
To somehow soothe the chaos, I try to listen to music that’s smooth and sexy. I’m quite certain you’ll agree, music helps a lot in taking you to another place. For me, it stops me from thinking too much and it’s always a great thing. Here’s my first What I Listened to Today post for this year and I hope you guys enjoy it. Have a good weekend.🙂
What I Listened to Today
1. She Will Be Loved (Live at Home) by Maroon 5
2. Real Good Thing by Marc Broussard
3. It Girl (Cover) by Megan Nicole and Jason Chen
4. Live Like you’re Dying by Lenka
5. Must Get Out by Maroon 5
6. Superman by Joe Brooks
7. Halik (Tower Sessions) by Kamikazee
8. Para Sayo (Inuman Sessions) by Parokya ni Edgar
9. Secret by Maroon 5
10. Pantip by Loso
Photo taken from here.