There comes a time when so much floods your mind, you can’t even say a single word. It’s the weirdest thing, isn’t it? Other times though, I found that words escape you simply because you choose not to speak because you’re afraid of what will happen the moment the words are out there. There’s no taking them back in case, is there?
In times like these, music is a good escape, and poetry too, as they allow you to say things and not say things at the same time. For a few minutes, as the music plays, you experience a moment of freedom and honesty, sometimes regardless of how heartbreaking it is. Well, this is what I listened to today. Enjoy everybody, and careful not to read too much between the lines.😉
What I Listened to Today #8: Escape, Freedom, Music
2. This Time by John Legend
3. I’m Like A Bird by Mathai
4. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For by David Cook
5. It’s Time by Imagine Dragons
6. Air That I Breathe by Maroon 5
7. Rag Doll by Maroon 5
8. Wag Kang Magtatanong by Yeng Constantino
9. Huwag Na Muna by Moonstar 88
10. Tagpuan by Kamikazee
Photo taken from here.