When you’re upset, it is easy to be negative. When you’ve lost something, it is easy to focus on what has been taken away. When you reach an end, it is easy to give up. While I’m far from cheery, I refuse to indulge in melancholy and instead be hopeful.
Someone told me things have a way of turning out for the best and I believe that. I don’t know how the hell that will happen but I guess, somehow it will. I remember telling myself, “This may be a mistake but I know this is a great mistake.” Have a good day everyone. 🙂
What I Listened To Today: Beautiful Days Ahead
1. Beautiful Days by Kyla
2. Happy by Emmanuelle
3. Arms by Christina Perri
4. Distance by Christina Perri
5. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
6. Gravity by Sarah Bareilles
7. Stuttering by Jazmine Sullivan
8. The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble
9. Begin Again by Taylor Swift
10. Terrified by Sabrina feat. Christian Bautista
Photo taken from here.