You know what is the funniest thing when you have just committed that suicide move I mentioned yesterday? Your days become a roller coaster ride, where one day you are okay and the next you are totally trashed. It is the most extraordinary experience, as if you’ve become one giant ocean of hormonal imbalance. 😆
It’s okay though. I think one key to keep on moving forward is to just go through the motions regardless of how malleable and fragile it is. If one day you are sad, then be sad for that day; if one day you are feeling strong, then be strong for that day. There is no use fighting really, not only because you tend to be kind of weak after spending all your energy into one big skydive, but also because if you fight it, it comes harder!
But I’m still smiling. Things will get better in time for sure. 🙂 Part of me actually believes this experience is also a great opportunity to practice patience, or develop it as in my case. I have to be patient with myself, with everybody else, and with everything else that is involved in this process.
After all, I don’t need to rush. I have all the damn time in the world and I will use it the hell I want… like listening to some music! Sharing what I listened to today, people. Anything familiar to you?
What I Listened to Today #10: Better in Time
1. How to Save a Life by The Fray
2. Same Mistakes by Boyce Avenue
3. The Pieces Don’t Fit Anymore by James Morrison
4. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow by Amy Winehouse
5. Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park
6. What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts
7. I’m Like A Bird by Mathai
8. Closer (Acoustic) by Boyce Avenue
9. Red by Taylor Swift
10. State Of Grace (Acoustic) by Taylor Swift
Photos taken from here.