To complete my Liebster blog award nominations from the lovely Elaine and Derek, I’d like to finish the requirements in this post. The instruction says post 11 random stuff about yourself so here I go:
(1.) Liking people is a chore for me. It doesn’t come easy and I don’t easily get interested, but I can be civil… sometimes. The good thing is, if I like you, I damn like you.
(2.) Fairy tales aren’t my thing. For instance, some girls find it sweet when boys SMS them in the middle of the night just to say “I love you” but seriously, no matter how sweet you think it is that you’re saying, if you wake me up at an ungodly hour, I’ll kill you.
(3.) Love, love making faces!
(4.) It’s not that I’m lazy, I just enjoy not doing stuff.😉
(5.) Once I commit myself to something, I’m all in. You can try to break my mindset using the hammer of Thor but good luck, try your best.
(6.) I’m a bad liar but I’m great at keeping faces.
(7.) In most situations, either I think too much or I don’t think at all. It sucks!
(8.) Brilliant people attract me; you can be as gorgeous as Adonis or as rich as Croesus but if your brain channels Partick Star, you won’t get too far with me; I might think you’re cute being a talking star fish and all but expecting me to hang around much may be a stretch.
(9.) My social skills equals that of a teaspoon; either I’m part autistic or I’m ridiculously shy.
(10.) Not great at sharing; possessive as hell.
(11.) I can’t talk so I write.
Okay, enough about me. Now let’s talk about you. Here are my 11 questions to my nominees, but first some instructions: you can ONLY pick one. Let’s try to put things in perspective things and draw a line on the sand. I don’t need your explanations, okay? Just PICK ONE. In some questions, you can ONLY answer YES or NO. Enjoy.
1. You have to give up one part of your body: brain or heart? Pick in the context of the debate mind vs. heart or right vs. kind in making decisions.
2. Fictional characters are great! Would you rather be the hero or the villain in the greatest story ever told?
3. Smart and ugly or gorgeous and dumb?
4. Yes or No: becoming a parent and having kids.
5. Yes or No: divorce.
6. You are about to do the one best thing that you have always wanted to do ever. What stops you from taking the plunge: your personal fear of failing or your fear of judgment from others?
7. For one day, you get to spend the day with this famous person. Will you pick your favorite athlete, your favorite musician, your favorite author or your favorite actor?
8. Yes or No: watching cartoons until your ridiculous old age now. (Admit it😆 )
9. The unfortunate has struck: your lover is dying. You are faced with this option: donate your vital organ to save him or her and die yourself while he or she lives without you or let your lover die without doing anything?
10. Yes or No: death penalty.
11. At a huge crossroad in your life, a decision has to be made which will alter the course of your freaking life. What do you do? Do you take the ridiculous way or the safe way to go about it?
Right, so I pick these people for the Liebster Blog Award: Elaine and Derek (primarily because I want to hear your answers on the questions I posted; don’t be lazy, do it!); Engr. Pot, 25 Peso Cup Noodles, Zezil (this will get you preoccupied and entertained for a while, lady; I hope it helps ); Andy; Shellakers; Ewok1993; DW; Tina; and K.