For some time I detested music. When I hear a melody it feels like a crazy cat lady clawing at my soul. I guess I’m just glad all that is in the past and I’m friends with iTunes again.
Now what I find interesting is what the music we listen to reveal about us. Much like the books we read, what we listen to says a lot of things about us, says a lot of things about what we’re thinking, or how we feel. Isn’t that interesting?
This is What I Listened To Today. I don’t know if you have the time to run through my playlist but if you can be bothered, tell me what you think. Come to think of it, what music do you listen to? Better yet, what is your favorite song? I’m sure it will tell me stuff about you. 😉
WILTT #12: Free Tour Inside My Head (At Your Own Risk)
1. Let Her Go by Passenger
2. Living in the Moment by Jason Mraz
3. When it’s Over by Alicia Keys
4. Bigger than my Body by John Mayer
5. I’d Rather be with You by Joshua Radin
6. Run by Ben Kweller
7. After All by Michael Buble feat. Bryan Adams
8. Humble Me by Norah Jones
9. All of You by Busby Marou
10. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol