Do you listen to songs in another language you don’t understand? Don Domeng always complains about the big K-Pop craze here saying it’s ridiculous how people patronize music without knowing what it’s saying.😆 I’ve got nothing against K-Pop but I’m not a fan, probably because I’m more of a lyric person, but I must admit I do listen to some Thai songs, after someone explains the lines to me that is.
In this list, I’ve included songs in Tagalog. They’re pretty cool, broken heart theme mostly. Give them a go if you can be bothered, pick one that speaks to your subconscious, and I’ll tell you what it says exactly. I imagine the exercise fun, some mystery for you, you know?
The one by Pink I found myself LSS throughout the day, maybe because the lyrics fascinate me so, hilarious. I even found myself asking is it really the case, hating someone so much and still staying because of true love? I reckon stupidity may be a possible reason too, don’t you agree?😆
What I Listened to Today #13: All I Here’s Blah Blah Blah
1. Secrets by Alexa Woodward
2. Okay Lang Ako by Parokya ni Edgar
3. Pag Ayaw Mo Na by Yeng Constantino
4. Lips Of An Angel by Hinder
5. Limang Dipang Tao by Barbie’s Cradle
6. Sorry Song by Barbie Almalbis
7. Wag Kang Magtatanong by Yeng Constantino
8. Pagalis by Barbie Almalbis
9. Goodbye My Shadow by Barbie Almalbis
10. True Love by Pink