Picking up from the first half of the meme from Miko here. What did you think about yesterday? Now we are really getting closer! But just when you think I couldn’t be anymore boring, here is another wave of litter box material, guaranteed to waste more of your precious time today. 😉
16. Three things that made you happy today: As I did not do much today, I’d say watching the tiny kitten at home sleep on my lap; Finishing work early; and raping the play button listening to The Scientist by Coldplay. I really want to post the video here but videos don’t look good on the current layout of my website. Just click the link if you want to listen to it.
17. Three things you want to do before you die: Honestly, I don’t think much about dying because I have an eros concept so I just try to do what I can every day. I’m done with obsessing about what is yet out there. From experience, I’ve figured it is better to focus on what is in front of you right now, instead of hovering around the past and future. But I’d like to be stinking successful prior to dying maybe.
18. Three favorite TV shows: Ack, I don’t watch a lot of TV… I like cartoons though. I watch Phineas and Ferb and Adventure Time. Nat Geo is one channel I like, you know, for the travel and food shows. The best ones are those that combine the two like Food Lovers Guide to the Planet and Food School.
19. Three home-cooked meals you enjoy: Before my sister worked, she used to cook really killer spaghetti that is spot on every time. I bet she can make it with her eyes closed, I’m so sure of it. 😀 I believe there is nothing better than home cooked deep fried chicken wings too. I find that these questions are hard to answer because I don’t normally think of these things about me… Uhm, siomai is good, yes, I like that.
20. Three things the world would be better without: Selfishness, ignorance, and politics.
21. Three of your guilty pleasures: How do you define a guilty pleasure? Don’t tell but I feel guilty when My Man spends so much on books for me, 😳 but I find it really thoughtful too. In the same way, I often splurge for the people I love then at the end of it I sometimes feel guilty for blowing up so much at once What else do I feel guilty about? I feel guilty about staying up late reading or blogging or doing whatever. I think I owe it to my body to take care of it as best I can but sometimes it cannot be helped, ugh!
22. Three things you are afraid of: The biggest would be the fact that I’m scared of illness, not just for me but for the people I love; I’m afraid of getting electrocuted, natural disasters too.
23. Three places you want to visit: Batanes, Europe, and the address where Santa can be found. Returning to Bohol sounds great too.
24. Three things you do before you go to bed: Brush teeth, journal, double covers on, lights off. I mean it – double covers regardless of the weather.
25. Three favorite books: The Shack, The Book Thief, and I forgot the title, but it is one of the first children’s book I had. I still have it on my desk, I think, and I’ll tell you why in another post perhaps.
26. Three types of deserts you enjoy: I like Milo Blast from Jollibee, I really do. 😀 Sansrival is nice, but I do not know how to make it. I like the one from Red Ribbon. Ice cream also! There is a local ice cream place in the city that sells good ice cream for cheap. Funny enough, I do not like to eat what I baked.
27. Three crazy things you wouldn’t mind doing: How do you define crazy? Crazy as in adrenaline pumping or crazy insane? 😆 Well I want to go sky diving one day or maybe get lost in a foreign country and savor and discover it along the way. I cannot think of anything else but I think I’d try anything once.
28. Three things you like about yourself: Wow, this is tough. Let me see… I like that I am capable of the things I do. I’m pretty proud of my brain, so far it has not let me down big time. I smile knowing that I understand my own lunacy and is able to play with my strong hand while managing my weak hand fairly okay too.
29. Three things that you look for in a partner: Competence, passion, and sense. If he looks like a dream boat I wouldn’t mind that too but that is negotiable.
30. Three life lessons you’ve learned so far: Denoy was the one who said this but I think it is really important, “When all else fails, flirt”. This line from Failing Forward; and not everyone in the world has sense.
31. Three ways you bid farewell: Have I mentioned I like email? For some reason, I find myself signing my emails off either with “You rock”, “Keep it awesome” and “Cheeeerrriooo”. Don’t ask why.