Another blog event from the lovely Mr. Baker. 🙂
1. When you were a child what was the hardest or scariest thing in the world (i.e. movie, book, chore, etc.) to you that as an adult is neither hard nor scary?
Vegetables! 😆 Now I’m not saying I’m in love with vegetables as an adult (it’s still a love-hate relationship) but I’m trying to eat them now since they are good for the body.
2. If you were offered the chance to be a cooking star on a Food Network show, which of these three would you choose for a mentor: Bobby Flay, Giada de Laurentis or Alton Brown?
Giada de Laurentis for the Italian pastries! 😀 I’m actually on the way to making Zeppole or Italian doughnuts.
3. What is your favorite theme offered by your blogging platform that you are not using and what theme do you absolutely hate? Provide links to both along with your explanation.
The Journalist v1.9 – It’s a clean, minimal theme that I used for years. I don’t hate any particular theme but I deviate from using ones with dark shades as they strain the eyes. Interestingly, my first ever theme is black – Chaotic Soul. (Also I can’t find a link to the theme, sorry.)
4. Who is someone from your past that you are sorry you lost track of?
TBH, I don’t get to keep track of everyone I truly wish to keep track of. But for this, I must say it has got to be my best friends from elementary school, Joy and Chona.
5. What would you take to a deserted island?
A jet plane so I can leave when I want to, plus a pilot. 😉
6. If you could get into the mind of anyone (living or dead) and read all their thoughts, whose mind would you choose to raid?
Jesus, but if he is not available, My Man would do. He’d be so dead…
7. What are the entire contents of the top drawer of the table directly next to your side of the bed?
My Blackberry, a bottle of water, and a flash light.
8. What is the one thing you have in your dorm, apartment, or house that you never want your parents to find.
Nothing really. First of all, I don’t have much, plus I’m pretty boring so I don’t have anything explosive or remotely interesting.
9. Your daughter is having a sleepover for her 12th birthday. Around 8:00 pm a thunderstorm knocks out power. How do you entertain twelve pre-teen girls when all the cell-phone batteries have died?
I’d give them each a tiny pill of antihistamine so they all get knocked out to sleep (if it counts :lol:)
10. What aspect/trait about your personality are you most sensitive about (as in, you wouldn’t stand anyone criticizing about this one aspect)?
Since I received the meme questions, I’ve been thinking of an answer for this one but I couldn’t quite put my hand on it. I have a simple philosophy – if it’s true, don’t get mad; if it’s not true, as long as it doesn’t change the truth, it doesn’t matter.
11. Mr. Tom Baker has had two previous virtual nude dinner parties. He is now inviting you, his blogger friends to his home for a real nude dinner party. This is not a virtual dinner party; it is the real thing with all expenses paid and the usual five course dinner prepared by him. Will you or will you not be present at said nude party?
Bring it on!
12. What one piece of movie memorabilia from which movie would you love to own? my answer –
The beard of Albus Dumbledore 😆 I’m not really big on movies so I can’t think of something I’d really wan. How about Garfield? Can I have him?
13. If literary characters were real and you could interview any one of them, who would it be and what’s the first question you would ask?
Bellatrix Lestrange. I won’t really ask anything, instead I’d scream “You’re totally crazy but I like you a lot!” But if I really had to ask anything, I’d just ask Matthew King of The Descendants “WTF were you thinking?”
14. If you had to choose a theme song for yourself from only the Classical genre, which song would it be?
This may be a little embarrassing but I don’t know any classical song except Flight of the Bumblebee. It’s a classic, right?
15. What is your most quirky habits.
Oh, what is my not quirky habit? I do things repeatedly in the same order everyday, I eat the same things everyday, I freak out when I see people I haven’t seen in awhile (even My Man), I flap when I’m excited and so on and so forth.
16. When was the last time you took the time to act like a child and what did you do?
I make faces… a lot!
17. If there was ever a past relationship, (friend or otherwise), that you could go back and mend, would you? Who would it be with, and why?
I have a friend before that I don’t speak to now; totally a very awkward story. But if I could mend things and make them back the way they were before everything, then of course I would, who wouldn’t?
18. What would you do if all of your followers left comments daily and would be it be too much for you to handle? Would you hire someone to answer comments for you?
That’s great! I’d answer them all and spend the entire day replying to comments, really.
19. Do you know how far back your ancestry goes on either side of your family tree? How far?
Nope, only until the third generation.
20. If you could compare yourself to anything in the universe, what would you compare yourself to? Why?
Please visit the other participating blogs:
I Shall Be A Toad
Betwixt And Between
The World According To Sylvia Garza
Lazy Happy Bored Happy Sad
Life With Blondie
The Way I Live Naturally
Ramblings Of An Office Girl
Walking The Labyrinth
Sleep And Salami
Life Of Carbon