People are truly interesting. We say things we don’t mean and we don’t say things we should’ve said. Of course, we have reasons for doing so and of course, there is an endless debate whether or not what we choose to do helps or not.
This is 1 of 20 things I want and don’t want to say at the same time. This post is inspired by LM Pataki. The idea: List 20 things you want to say to certain people but you know you never will. Don’t say who they are. I’d post the next 10 some time soon.
1. I never showed up because I’m scared. But one day I will and it will be a blast.
2. You are not God.
3. Our friendship has taken a backseat and I’m sorry. You are a good friend but I associate you with so much difficulty that has happened in the past and until I fully recover from that experience, I’m afraid I will have to maintain the distance.
4. I hope you know what you are doing. It amazes me how much conviction you have to stand your ground. I’m not taking sides but I cannot see how you will win in this one.
5. One day, you will realize how wrong you are and when you do, it is my fervent prayer that it is not too late.
6. Two things: seeing you makes me feel like gravity is shifting and you are as coward as I am so we are even.
7. I know you did not mean it but it sucks, really. I might need a brain liposuction machine just to forget about it.
8. I am battling with myself and exercising all the restraint I am capable of so I won’t hate you – all of you – but so far I am on the losing end.
9. It might sound off but I always wonder when you two will die.
10. I absolutely feel stupid for having very strong negative feelings for you.
Photo taken from here.