Yesterday, I’m talking to Michelle and it occurred to me I had more thoughts I’d like for me to remember. It’s amazing how much I’m learning where I am right now. It’s not a pink and cheerful place mind you, but I’m trying to walk through it.
I think through is the word here. I mean, I can walk out of it anytime, but I won’t, at least not today. Day 1 this year, I guess I hit it right on the head when I said shit is going to get real. Honestly, that time, it didn’t sound too terrible.😆
NOTES TO SELF II
1. Decide on what you want so you can get it, idiot.
2. No matter how much others think they’re right, you’re the only person who can determine what’s right for you.
3. You don’t owe anybody an explanation.
4. Don’t bother interpreting people; sorry business at the best.
5. Two steps behind or two steps forward isn’t good idea.
6. Just laugh it off.
7. Shit half-assed done is worse than not doing it at all.
8. Never get defeated by imaginary fears. Until they happen, worries can just go to hell.
9. If hope is too much, at least be curious (right, Elaine?)
10. Suck it up. No matter how much it hurts, the world doesn’t care.
11. Being alone isn’t too bad; feeling alone when you’re not is worse.
12. In a war of expectations vs. reality, reality always wins.
13. …And wtf did I tell you last time (Notes to Self 1) about letting go?
Photo taken from here.